Exhibitions – often known as ‘expos’ or ‘shows’ – are powerful marketplaces. They are an experiential marketing channel that engages an active and highly motivated audience in a face-to-face environment. The people who attend exhibitions choose to be there and want to connect with the products or services on show. They are engaged in the purchase cycle and have the authority to purchase or influence purchasing.
An exhibition has the power to:
- bring your most active prospects and customers to you
- harnesses all five senses to drive home your messages
- create a deep vertical interaction with the product
- drive business to other sales channels – e.g. online and retail
- provide opportunity to meet more interested buyers than any other sales activity
- to build business relationships and generate leads
- emotionally connect with customers.